Aloe Gel (8oz/240mL) is a crystal clear gel made from concentrated organically grown whole leaf Aloe Vera high in polysaccharides, and only enough ingredients added to turn it into a gel form. Aloe Gel may be applied to any part of the body, as often as needed, and can be used in conjunction with your regular skin care regimen. It penetrates deep into the skin tissues where it stimulates the growth of healthy new cells 6 to 8 times faster, and has a cleansing effect. It firms and nourishes the skin to protect and soften as well as to soothe irritations. It also provides protection from harsh environmental elements, aiding in exfoliation of dead skin. It is far more beneficial than just using it for sunburns!
With AloeGel you can expect:
- No fear of adverse side effects
- Protection against premature wrinkling
- Works 7 times better than a fresh Aloe leaf
- Replacement of lost moisture in skin
- A returned youthful glow, producing a fresh, clean, natural look
- Assistance in repairing the skin and stimulation of healthy new cells
- A protective barrier against bacteria which cause unwanted skin problems
- Soothes dry, flakey and irritated skin
- Removes oil and impurities from the skin, while it protects and conditions.
The ingredients contained in AloeGel:
- Aloe: It builds up the immune system both outwardly and inner. Including all the benefits know that Aloe has.
- Deionized water: Helps to blend all the ingredients together.
- Tocopherol: Antioxidant.
- Allantoin: Conditioning agent
- Panthenol: Conditioning agent, moisturizer, stimulates cellular proliferation, promotes normal keratinization.
- Carbomer: Viscosity increasing agent, gelling agent.
- Glycereth-26: Humectant that attracts moisture, penetrates skin to help hold moisture.
- Sorbitol: Humectant that attracts moisture, helps to thicken.
- Phenoxyethanol: Preservative
- Triethanolamine: Preservative. There needs to be a minimum of two preservatives because no one preservative can alone combat both bacteria and mold.