Become a Distributor and Include the Finest Concentrated Aloe Vera
into your Supplements Line-up!
- Aloe Vera can work in synergy with your professional treatments or therapies.
- Aloe can enhance the patient’s cellular metabolism, by allowing toxins to flow out and nutrients to enter the cells.
- It is noted for boosting a patient’s energy level and general well being.
- Aloe Vera compliments all nutritional approaches because Aloe will greatly assist in the assimilation of vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Aloe Vera is not just another supplement, but should be considered one of the basic nutrients a body needs as part of any health maintenance program.
- The active ingredient found in Aloe Vera, Mucopolysaccharide, is found in every cell in the body. It is essential to good health because it stimulates and enhances the immune system.
- We are the highest in Mucopolysaccharides, guaranteeing no less than 13,000 mgs of MPS per quart on each label of Simply Aloe™ and AloeMin™, and 200 mgs per capsule on AloeCaps™.
- You can contact us to let us know you are interested in becoming a distributor.
- Please read the following Distributor Agreement. We ask that you agree to the terms stated and return a signed copy to us. Send to P.O. Box 801, Springville UT 84663. You can also scan and email a copy of your signed agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download and print the agreement for your records.
- If you are located outside of the USA, please email/call us to discuss specific details.
- We can email you a copy of our Detailed Product Report. This will include a list of our wholesale prices by product case, and wholesale prices for mixed lot cases. We offer significant discounts for incremental cases purchased.
- Once we receive your signed copy of the Distributor Agreement, you will receive the USERNAME and PASSWORD for logging in as a verified distributor. Here you can order your products online by case/s at the wholesale prices.
- We require your first order as a distributor to be at least any two (2) cases. You can order any amount of cases thereafter, as often as you need them
- You DO NOT need to login to order products from the retail shop
- There are no binding contracts or memberships. You can order products as often as you need them. You can discontinue ordering at anytime for any reason.
Simply Natural Products Distributor Agreement
In consideration of the mutual terms and conditions contained herein, Simply Natural Products and Distributor agree as follows:
1). As a Distributor, I am at least 18 years of age. In the State in which I enter this Agreement I will be an Independent Contractor, responsible for my own business and not an employee or representative for Simply Natural Products, I am responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses.
2). Distributor further acknowledges that he/she has received the Simply Natural Products Company Policy and understands that they may be amended and updated by Simply Natural Products from time to time. Distributor agrees to abide by the then current Policy.
3). Any oral representation made by anyone to induce any person to buy the products of Simply Natural Products which is contrary to the written Policy is expressly disavowed by Simply Natural Products.
4). Simply Natural Products agrees to make available to Distributor quality products.
5). This Agreement may not be transferred or assigned without written approval from Simply Natural Products.
6). This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties.
7). As a Distributor, I may purchase products from Simply Natural Products at the current wholesale prices by case/s (12 units). I may mix lot these cases with provided options. Distributor agrees to purchase any two (2) cases (minimum) of Simply Natural Products to begin as a Distributor.
8). All products from Simply Natural Products that are purchased by me are subject to the guarantees and disclaimers applicable to the products at the time of purchase.
9). Distributor understands that the products from Simply Natural Products are not represented as having any medicinal value and the Distributor is not authorized to make any diagnosis of any medical condition, make drug-type claims for or prescribed products of Simply Natural Products to cure any disease or condition of man or animal.
10). Distributor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Simply Natural Products (and its officers, executive, employees and agents) against any claims, liability, obligations, expenses (including attorney’s fees) or damages arising out of any representation made by a Distributor in connection with any products of Simply Natural Products.
11) Simply Natural Products may suspend a Distributors’ privileges at any time if the Distributor breaches this Agreement or engages in any conduct that may bring disrepute upon Simply Natural Products or which is in violation of any law or government regulation or ordinance. Each Distributor is to abide by the then current procedures or policies.